Saturday, January 21, 2006

Sweet Dreams

The kid woke up with a blissful smile on her face this morning.

"Oh, I had such a good dream," she told me.

"Did you?" I said.

"It was about a very helpful monkey. He went around helping everyone!"

"That does sound like a good dream."

"For instance," she said, "he went to the White House, and lured George Bush out of the White House with a banana, and lured him all the way to Texas, and left him there forever! And EVERYONE was happy!"

Maybe I've been talking politics too often at home.

I do like that banana bit though. You so know George would fall for that.

2 comments:

zelda1 said...

I have always said that Bush looked like a ugly chimp. So the banana thing, right on. I also liked luring him back to Texas, although it would be nice if someone could like lure him to a prison where he would rot for his involvment in the crimes against the people of Iraq as well as the crimes against the people here.

jo(e) said...

That kid has vision.