Thursday, November 08, 2007

Meme'd!

1. Name something you have in common with all your siblings:

All of them? Nothing! With my middle brother, a love of books bordering on mania and a certain contentiousness; with my older brother, a love of rum and a deep paranoia; with my youngest, a fondness for goofy accents and movies – but all of them? We have no characteristic that we all share. Er. We all hate stewed tomatoes – I think.

2. What is the greatest amount of physical pain you have ever endured?

Either the migraines or the time my gall bladder imploded. It’s a toss-up.

3. What number of drinks constitutes your limit?

There’s a limit?

4. Do you fold your underwear?

Underwear folds?

5. Have you fired a gun before?

Yep – shotguns, handguns, rifles. (Hey, this is Arkansas.)

6. What was your favorite childhood toy?

Jimmy. My doll. Shut up.


7. Name a sound that disturbs you?

Birds in the yard, especially crows, but any birds at all, really. God, I hate birds.

8. Name something random that you would never do.

Go on a fucking cruise. Ever. Unless it was around the islands in Greece, and only then because I would get to get off and explore the ruins.

9. Name a person whose diary you would love to read.

Um…Socrates, maybe? OOO, no! Xenophon. He’d be lots more fun.

10. Have you ever had the same dream more than once?

Yep.

11. Name a song that makes you happy.

“Steve’s Hammer,” by Steve Earle.

13. If you were in an emergency situation and you had to deliver a baby, could you do it?

Totally.

14. What do you like about being in a committed relationship?

Not having to look for a date every again. God, that’s nice.

15. What do you dislike about being in a committed relationship?

Nothing. The whole deal rocks. Why would anyone ever not want to do this? I’m serious.

16. Name something you have to do tomorrow:

Tomorrow…Friday…we’re going to the bookstore. Yay bookstore!
Oh. Have to do. I have to hold office hours, I guess.

17. Name a movie you are looking forward to watching:

The Wind That Shakes the Barley. It’s on its way from Netflix. I love movies about revolutionaries.

18. Name something you've heard about women that tends to be true:

Oh please.

19. Do you own an iPod?

Yep. It’s blue. I love it.

21. Do any of your friends have children?

Nearly all of my friends have children, I think. No, that’s not true…

22. What CD is currently in your CD player?

What’s a CD player?

23. Do you prefer regular or chocolate milk?

I only drink milk if there’s lots of coffee in it.

29. What movie do you know every line to?

True Grit

30. Where was your last vacation?

What’s a vacation?

32. Are you currently wanting any piercings or tattoos?

I want to pierce my eyebrow. (No, not really!)

35. When was the last time you slept on the floor?

When I visited my parents last.

39. Do you watch the news?

What’s the news? Is that something non-bloggers do?

40. Do you feel alone?

I like alone.

I tag Tonks, Mouse, and Sugared Harpy

9 comments:

tonkelu said...

I'm working on it. :) What happened to questions 24-28?

CB said...

Indeed, what did happy to 24-28?


I suppose you know that this is merely a great excuse for me not to do my homework right? ;)

CB said...

and twenty? where's twenty?

CB said...

okay, seriously 31, 33,34, 36-38? what did you only choose the ones you wanted to do?

Anonymous said...

12 is suspiciously absent as well.

delagar said...

Yeah, I only answered the ones I liked. The boring ones I skipped.
Y'all feel free to do the same!

Sugared Harpy said...

Oh god, thank you. I needed a post today that wasn't: I am sick. Lawdy.

I need your awesome pain drugs to make me forget.

But, a meme! Fabulous! I'll get that up today. And thank you for skipping the asshole questions.

CB said...

I suspected as much :)

Anonymous said...

But what if Mouse, Sugared Harpy and I would've liked the boring ones?

I'm in a contentious mood. Shocking.