Thursday, January 03, 2008

Edwards

I'm still hoping for Edwards for the nomination -- there's a post up on Pandagon that partially adresses why

(copy and paste:

ttp://pandagon.blogsome.com/2008/01/02/primary-endorsement-post/#more-6513)

Mainly, even though I can live with Clinton or Obama, Edwards, I think, is the only one I have heard addressing the actual problems in this country: the increasing division between that thin crust who has the wealth, and the rest of us, whose income has flattened or receded; the bad problems being caused by health care and insurance costs; the increasing impossibility, for those who are working class, of climbing out of poverty.

And the quagmore W has left us in, re Iraq. That stupid, stupid, stupid "war on terra." Clinton just keeps talking tough like the big boys, and I don't hear much besides charm out of Obama. At least Edwards is willing to suggest other solutions.

No comments: