Friday, January 01, 2010

2010 and --!

It's the first day of 2010 and a new issue of Crossed Genres is out.  Since this is the first issue for which I served as assistant editor, y'all should definitely link over and read.  Excellent stories this month.  

Also!  Soon the novel will be available for serialization, only to those who have subscribed, so if you haven't subscribed yet, dudes, what are you saving it for, beer money?

Here at chez delagar, the bagels were excellent.  I made both poppy seed and sesame, and we had them with what passes for lox in Pork Smith.  It was our New Year's Eve celebration.  Then I drank ginger ale and rum while HDD had his red wine and the kid drank water from a wine glass and by ten p.m. we were in bed.  Yeah, we're bad.

(This has nothing to do with anything, but while I was hunting the bagel recipe I came across it and cannot help including it.)

No comments: