Tuesday, June 05, 2012

Trying to be Zen, But...

...the election in Wisconsin has me eating my nails.

And the steriods I'm on are helping exactly nothing, I am sure.

Voter turn-out is up, which conventional wisdom says favors Democrats. OTOH, Nate Silver is predicting a win for the Evil One, Scott Walker, and Nate is almost always right.

OTOH, no one was expecting this level of voting. So...?

OTOH, RW is already wailing about fraud. So we can expect challenges even if the Evil One is cast out.

OTOH, how many millions of dollars did the RW Corporations pour into Wisconsin, basically buying this election? Whereas the Democratic Party refused to chip in anything?

Because -- frankly -- unions, the working class, the middle class, the rising up of people who want to take this country back from the oligarchs and plutocrats -- why should the Democratic Party care about or encourage anything like that?

You see how I've been stewing and fretting all day.

No comments: