Wednesday, October 09, 2013

In Which I Steal An Idea From NicoleandMaggie: Ten Books

So over at Grumpy Rumblings, Nicole and Maggie have put up a post in which they discuss some book I have not read, and the author's claim that you can tell him by his books.

And then list (each of them) their ten favorite books to not just read, but re-read.

Since apparently I am going to be broken from this whole promotion portfolio full-court press for a while (I am starting to think I might never recover) I am stealing this idea.

As on Nicole & Maggie's page, y'all should feel free to put your your ten in the comments -- or on your own blogs!

My go-to books for re-reading:

1. City of Diamond, Jane Emerson




2. Women of the Iron People, Eleanor Arnason




3. Perfect Circle, Sean Stewart



4. A Tree Grows in Brooklyn, Betty Smith



5. Bloodchild, Octavia Butler



6. Spin Control, Chris Moriarity


7. Middlemarch, George Eliot



8. The Truth, Terry Pratchett




9. The Lathe of Heaven, Ursula Le Guin




10. The Grapes of Wrath, John Steinbeck

No comments: